Monday, April 28, 2008

A Newborn Blogger

So I've been thinking about setting up a blog for some time now. Everyone I know has a blog, filled with interesting pictures and stories and links. My good friend LeaAnne convinced me that I should start one. So here goes.

It's amazing that so many people have so many things to say. I've wondered where to start: my cleaning adventures of the day? taking my son shoe shopping? (He had to use the nylon footies to try on the sandals... he he) how I feel about the cherry trees along River Road? I just don't know. Maybe later I'll have more...

4 comments:

LeaAnne said...

:)
We were talking today as we drove down River Road how those Cherry Trees make us all feel so happy! It is kinda like we live in a nice little town..lol At least out here in our part of Eugene it is really pretty! :) I am SO glad that you started to blog! I just can't wait to see your daily adventures! love ya!

Sara said...

Yeah Kathy! I am so happy to see you in the blogging world. We miss you Farrier's and hope all is well.

Sara, Pierce, and Erin Flynn

The Only Rune You Know said...

I know how it feels being new to blogging. I started my personal blogging by telling of my garden boxes full of weed. And as I read you blog, I found that you already have become a good blogger. I look forward to see what you will post next. I am happy to see that you have a link to Elder Farrier's mission site, so we can follow his adventures in the mission field.

Margaret said...

Hi Kathy! I didn't realize you had a blog till I was reading through Lisa's today! So fun!

I have a family one too. http://the-hansens.blogspot.com